FLAX SEEDS POWDER
Out of stock
Did you know that 70% of your immunity is in your gut? Finely milled flax seeds are known to boost your digestive health/bowls, so your gut runs smoothly. Not to mention the loaded nutrient levels and high omega 3 fats, which strengthens health and lowers the risk of stroke.
Visit the Kacchi London website for our optimal powder blend to add health and flavour to your dishes.
2. Reduce cancer risk, Anti-oxadive properties
4. Improves cholesterol & the heart, Inflammation of the arteries
5. Lowers blood pressure
6. Controls blood sugar
7. Rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese and sulpher compounds
8. Detoxifying and immune boosting
9. Increases good bacteria in the gut
10. Boosts absorption of other nutrients
DELIVERY: mainland UK only
RETURNS: Since we deal with fresh food products and we are a small business, we are unfortunately unable to take returns.
WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS?
1) Since ancient times in India, flax seeds are known to provide strength to the mind and body.
2) Flax seeds are a great way of absorbing protein and other nutrients but is often difficult to include into meals - this is where we come in!
3) We ensure that we include black pepper, which is a known booster of nutrient value.
4) Our ingredients are fresh, individually chosen, packed with antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, vegan and contain no artificial preservatives.
5) We have taken great efforts to make our product and packaging environmentally friendly.
HOW TO USE:
Sprinkle on top of mushroom toast or omlettes or even marinate your meal (Keep an eye out on our instagram where we will share our ideas!)
When used as a marinade try using additional ingredients to really enhance the taste, we use them with lemon juice, garlic and chaat masala.
SINCE THE PRODUCTS ARE FRESH THEY MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND KEPT DRY.
Please add salt according to your own personal taste!
INGREDIENTS: Flax Seeds, Cumin, Dried Red Chilli, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper
Note for FODMAP followers: this powder does have a slight bit of garlic
"Flaxseeds in this delicious form with chilli, garlic and cumin! Flaxseeds are incredibly good for your bowl function!"
Dr Saliha Mahmood Ahmed, MasterChef winner 2017 & Gastroenterologist
You may also like this
From my family to yours