FRESH TURMERIC & CURRY LEAF
Out of stock
ORANGE TURMERIC AND CURRY LEAVES: It’s no secret that turmeric has a strong relationship with Indians. After all we are known to sprinkle it in our food. However, what old Indian families have kept to themselves is that we also consume it raw. Tasting like a tangy carrot, this would be both familiar and unfamiliar to you at the same time!
WHITE TURMERIC AND CURRY LEAVES: My mother’s favourite, smells like raw mango and with its fellow spices it takes like it too!
129g, use by 14 days
1) Our turmeric root content is from 83.6-85.3%, in pure raw form. This is much more than most of the other turmeric root products in the market.
2) We use fresh turmeric root, which ensures that there are no artificial colourings and you are able to consume much more you would be able to in powder form.
3) We ensure that we include black pepper, which increases the absorption by 2000%.
4) Our ingredients are fresh, individually chosen, packed with antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, vegan and contain no artificial preservatives.
5) We have taken great efforts to make our product and packaging environmentally friendly.
CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS OF OUR INGREDIENTS ON THE SCIENCE AND SOURCES PAGE!
HOW TO USE:
These products are designed to be versitle, you may eat them along with any meal or cusine to give you that nutritional surge.
Why not try it with Vietnamese Springrolls? A sandwich? Chicken and rice? Maybe inside a gimbap/sushi? Or how about salmon? (Keep an eye out on our instagram where we will share our ideas!)
Make turmeric more effective by eating with a fatty meal! (e.g. cheese, avocado, dark chocolate, fatty fish, flaxseeds etc.)
SINCE THE PRODUCTS ARE FRESH THEY MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND KEPT DRY.
Turmeric, Lemon, Curry Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Black Pepper, Black Salt
ALLERGENS: Mustard Seeds
SUITABILITY: Please check with your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
"The turmeric has a fresh vibrant flavour with a satisfying crunch and the added bonus it's great for your immunity and gut health"
R. Varma, Ayurvedic Practitioner
"Loving these fresh turmeric products by @kacchilondon. Just the natural anti-inflammatory my body needs right now!"
Dr Saliha Mahmood Ahmed, MasterChef winner 2017 & gastroenterologist
"The turmeric products are such a lovely delicious pickle to have with to have with any food you're eating whether it's Indian or not. And these make for great gifts too!"
Mira Manek, wellness consultant, Author & founder of @chaibymira
You may also like this
From my family to yours