CURRY LEAF POWDER
Out of stock
Did you know that 70% of your immunity is in your gut? Curry Leaves boost your overall health and improve your gastric issues through their nutrients and fighting inflammation. It is a powerful antioxidant, and by fighting free radicals in your body it helps you feel younger, thickening your hair and making your skin glow! Curry leaves are a delicious champion for a plant-based diet!
Visit the Kacchi London website for our optimal powder blend to add health and flavour to your dishes.
Is there any food item more versatile than powder? You can make it a marinade; season any dish or side dish, hot or cold, and you have a new meal ready to go. This particular powder has a defining curry leaf flavour with an extra crunch.
112g, best before 2.5 months
DELIVERY: mainland UK only
RETURNS: Since we deal with fresh food products and we are a small business, we are unfortunately unable to take returns.
WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS?
1) Curry leaves are a potent antioxidant and have anti-inflammatory properties, this means they are able to aid a whole host of issues or potential issues (check out our 'Science and Sources page.)
2) Curry Leaves are great for digestion and gut health.
3) We ensure that we include black pepper, which is a known booster of nutrient value.
4) Our ingredients are fresh, individually chosen, packed with antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, vegan and contain no artificial preservatives.
5) We have taken great efforts to make our product and packaging environmentally friendly.
HOW TO USE:
Sprinkle over sandwiches or in a fajita, mix them in yogurt to make your own raita, marinate your meal or even coat foxnuts in them! (Keep an eye out on our instagram where we will share our ideas!)
When used as a marinade try using additional ingredients to really enhance the taste, we use them with lemon juice, garlic and chaat masala.
SINCE THE PRODUCTS ARE FRESH THEY MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND KEPT DRY.
Please add salt according to your own personal taste!
INGREDIENTS: Curry Leaves, Split Bengal Gram Lentil, Sesame Seeds, Cumin, Dried Mango Powder, Black Pepper, Red Chilli Powder, Salt
ALLERGENS: Sesame Seeds (Sesame Seeds used may contain traces of nuts/other seeds) Please contact us to see, which ones we use.
"...And this curry leaf powder tastes amazing! Can't decide if I use it in bread rolls or with raita! Or both..."
Dr Saliha Mahmood Ahmed, MasterChef winner 2017 & Gastroenterologist
"Loving these new products from Kacchi London, an Ayurvedic brand with Ayurvedic blends, which are absolutely divine! I sprinkled the curry leaves powder on vegetables and some of my curries, it's delicious and had already had half of it! It spices things up but also gives it a lovely flavour. Curry leaves are so good for you!"
Mira Manek, wellness consultant, Author & founder of @chaibymira
You may also like this
From my family to yours